This workshop aims to expose students to various sources and references in aiding them in their Art-making.
1. Concept Development & Mindmapping
2. Art Movements of 20th Century
3. Local Artists & Art Styles
4. Inspiration Sources & Principles of Design
5. Design Techniques (Transformation & Manipulation)
Lessons are progressed from teaching of contexts, references and theories to their applications of various concepts and techniques onto class exercises. They are also given a final hands-on where they applied their learnings to their Paper 2 questions with themes such as 'Segmented', 'Isolation', 'Relaxation' etc.